Fellow Binancians, Binance will support the Anyswap (ANY) token migration and renaming plan. The Anyswap (ANY) token will be renamed to Multichain (MULTI). Further details about this change are shown on the timeline below:
- At 2022-03-25 08:00 (UTC), Binance will suspend ANY/USDT, ANY/BUSD and ANY/BTC isolated margin borrowing.
- At 2022-03-29 08:00 (UTC), Binance will close all ANY margin positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending ANY margin orders, and then delist ANY/USDT, ANY/BUSD and ANY/BTC isolated margin trading pairs.
- Binance will delist all existing ANY spot trading pairs (ANY/BTC, ANY/BUSD, and ANY/USDT) at 2022-03-30 04:00 (UTC) and all pending spot trade orders will be cancelled.
- Deposits and withdrawals of ANY will be suspended at 2022-03-30 04:30 (UTC). Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your ANY deposits to be fully processed prior to this time.
- Deposits of ANY that come in after 2022-03-30 04:30 (UTC) will only be reflected after the migration is complete. These ANY tokens will not be eligible for the token swap.
- Binance will recover all ANY balances and begin the distribution of MULTI to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 ANY = 1 MULTI.
- After the token migration, the old ANY tokens’ ticker will remain as ANY, and the new tokens’ ticker will be MULTI.
- Trading will then open for MULTI/BTC, MULTI/BUSD and MULTI/USDT spot trading pairs at 2022-04-06 04:00 (UTC).
- Binance will make a separate announcement after the token swap is complete to notify users when deposits and withdrawals of MULTI will open.
- Thereafter, the convert function will not be available for ANY tokens, and deposits of ANY will not be supported.
- New MULTI (BEP20) contract address: 0x9fb9a33956351cf4fa040f65a13b835a3c8764e3
- ANY balances can be recovered at any point of time after ANY spot trading pairs are delisted. Please be assured that your assets are safe.
- Distribution of MULTI will be completed by 2022-04-06 03:30 (UTC) at the latest before trading of MULTI is opened.
For further information, please refer to the following:
- Anyswap to Officially Rebrand as Multichain
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.